Release 7th April 2021
CORE 1.21.7 [SciNote Free]
This SciNote Free release includes all updates that were released in CORE 1.21.6 [SciNote Premium].
Release 31th March 2021
CORE 1.21.6 [SciNote Premium]
This SciNote electronic lab notebook update brings to you refined notifications and several other SciNote improvements.
Improvements and bug fixes:
- Refined notifications for user mentions (smart annotations), user assignments, comments, signatures and other important activities on Projects, Experiments and Tasks.
- Multi-page previews for PDF attachments on Tasks.
- User preference for cards/table view for Projects and Experiments is stored and remembered.
- Breadcrumbs added on the Experiment and Task pages above the titles.
- Mouse hover on names in the navigation panel displays the entire name in a tooltip.
- Clicking on any icon in the Members row on a Project card opens the modal window to manage project users.
- Adding yourself as a Project owner on a Project card (for Team administrators) directly opens the modal window to manage project users.
- Folder links added to search results.
- Fixed sorting of Team members by user role, joined date and status on the Team page in Settings.
- Fixed displaying of a user who completed the protocol step in SciNote report.
- Fixed global activity filters for activity types.
Release 3rd March 2021
CORE 1.21.3 [SciNote Free]
This SciNote Free release includes all updates and features that were released in CORE 1.21.2 [SciNote Premium].
Release 24th February 2021
CORE 1.21.2 [SciNote Premium]
This SciNote electronic lab notebook update brings a new look to your Experiments list! Here is a new table view of your Experiments, new filters and much more.
Improved Experiments list screen
- Updated layout of the Experiment cards
- New list (table) view of your Experiments
- Progress bar displaying completed tasks vs. all task in the Experiment
- Added filtering options for your Experiments
- Breadcrumbs above the Project name on the main page
Demo project removal
The “Demo project” will no longer be added by default to all new SciNote instances and newly created Teams. The “Polymerase chain reaction” experiment template has been moved to the Project “Templates” instead. There is also no default inventory “Samples” for new instances and new Teams.
Other improvements and bug fixes:
- Enabled deleting of empty folders (for Team administrators)
- Folder name displayed on the main page
- Sticky toolbar on Projects and Experiments main pages
- Folder in the Archive can have the same name as an active folder
- Added Project members modal in the view mode and the option to add yourself as a Project owner (for Organization administrators)
- Added link to a folder name in activities and search results
- Whitelisting of the IPs in SciNote
Release 3rd February 2021
CORE 1.21.1 [SciNote Free]
This SciNote Free release includes all updates and features that were released in CORE 1.21.0 [SciNote Premium].
Release 27th January 2021
CORE 1.21.0 [SciNote Premium]
With this SciNote electronic lab notebook update we are happy to introduce folders for your Projects in SciNote!
And there is more: we upgraded archiving in SciNote to give you full-content access to all your archived data!
This update includes:
- Project folders: You are now able to create folders and subfolders in the Projects section of SciNote and create or move Projects into them.
- Improved Project cards
- Improved Project table view
- Filters for Projects
- Improved navigation panel
Upgraded archiving: You can now view the entire content of your archived Projects, Experiments and Tasks.
Other improvements and bug fixes:
- Fixed password expiration settings.
- Other small bug fixes.