Opportunity to join SciNote!
SciNote onboarding specialist (Europe)
SciNote LLC is looking for an onboarding specialist to join an international team of scientists, software developers and creative thinkers. This is a remote working position.
You will be joining an established Customer success team, dedicated to support customers’ needs and goals. This is not a call-center, tedious job during which you answer angry phone calls all day. You will become a trained SciNote expert, dedicated to help and advise scientists. You will be communicating and helping users via email, online meetings and trainings. As their consultant and guide, you will be their point of contact and will answer their need for help with this software.
SciNote Customer Success team is collaborating tightly with a Sales team to understand customers needs and requirements. You would also collect feedback and communicate this to the Product team. Resolving of any technical issues would require you to work closely with the development team as well.
SciNote’s customer success team is the top-rated team in our field and in our niche. If you are interested to help where help matters, and you want to help scientists, we’d be happy to receive your application.
We are a leading SaaS (software as a service) company, operating in the laboratory digitalization field.
Our product SciNote ELN is a digital tool for managing scientific and industrial research, which helps laboratories around the world become more organized and efficient in their everyday operations. Our primary customer segment is life technologies, however we do have customers from other fields of work as well, as our product is quite general in nature.
SciNote saves researchers time & money, helps them manage their knowledge, contributes to greater scientific and research output, and digitizes the research process. Our top-rated solution is used by academic, industry and governmental research organizations all around the world.
Our team is a group of passionate, innovative, and hard-working individuals, connected by common values and purpose to help the world benefit the most from science and research. In challenging times such as the COVID-19 pandemic, we are proud to be part of the solution through which science can work together and help the world overcome these turbulent times.
Your experience and skills:
As we are interacting with customers on a daily basis it is very important to us that you are able to understand customer needs and determine best solutions in SciNote for them. Therefore, it is essential that you have work experience in customer service and training.
- At least 2 years of work experiences with customers (preferably in software business)
- Experience with teaching/coaching or explaining things repeatedly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Passion and care for technology, software, processes, and improving user experience
- Capacity to analyze customer’s challenges and ability to propose solutions
- Empathy and patience to work with different types of personalities
- Efficiency, good time management and prioritization
- Collaboration skills for working with different departments and customers
- Ability to translate technical details of the software for non-technical users
- Excellent English knowledge
Optional experience and skills:
- Work experience in SaaS business
- Tech Savy
- Knowledge of other languages
- Background in life science
- Experience working with CRM
Your key tasks & responsibilites
You will mainly be working with customers. Your key responsibilities will be teaching them how to use SciNote, troubleshoot any issues and reply to any questions they might have. Your main objective will be successful adoption of SciNote in their organization.
- Lead frequent onboarding meetings with customers that are held online
- Educating, training, and advising customers on how to implement SciNote successfully
- Answering questions regarding SciNote usage in emails or Q&A meetings
- Resolving tickets with customer’s issues
- Troubleshooting issues and coming up with creative workarounds
- Be in constant communication with the customers online, via email and phone
- Working closely with Customer success managers and Sales representatives to understand customer needs
- Working with Development team to resolve technical issues
- Communicate customer’s feedback to the Product team
- Be responsible for keeping the knowledgebase up to date with the new features and releases
- Manage training content and material
Sounds like a good fit for you? Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV accompanied by a cover letter to with the job position you are applying for in the subject line.
Finding the right team members is highly important to us, therefore we will review each inquiry with diligence and care.