Opportunity to join SciNote!
Key Account Manager (Europe)
Are you passionate about business, but want to use your excellent communication skills for a good cause? Great – then we might have a job for you!
SciNote LLC with offices in Ljubljana, Slovenia is looking for a new Key account manager to join an international team of scientists, software developers and creative thinkers.
As a member of our team, you will be in contact with accounts working at world’s greatest industry, government and academic institutions.
You will play a key role in contributing to our growth and presence on the EU market.
We are a leading SaaS company, operating in the laboratory digitalization field. Our product SciNote ELN is a digital tool for managing scientific research, which helps laboratories around the world become more organized and efficient in their everyday operations.
SciNote saves researchers time & money and contributes to greater scientific output. Our top-rated solution is used by academic and industry research organizations all around the world.
Our team is a group of passionate, innovative and hard-working individuals, connected by common values and purpose to help the world benefit the most from science.
In challenging times such as the COVID-19 pandemic, we are proud to be part of the solution through which science can work together and help the world overcome these turbulent times.
Key Account Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Actively participating in our sales strategy and operations improvement
- Monitoring the market and contributing to our understanding of main customer needs and requirements
- Generating potential leads & nurturing leads generated by our marketing team
- Guiding customers through the process of finding the optimal solution for their needs
- Creating and maintaining long-lasting relationships with our customers to make sure they are satisfied and successful
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Knowledge of Sales techniques, acquired through 2-3 years of sales / business development experience
- Familiarity with basic sales processes and tools (CRM)
- Capacity and interest in mastering the use of a software product
- University degree in the field of life-science (advantage)
- Excellent communication & listening skills, with complete fluency in English
- Confidence with in-person and web-based presentations including comfort presenting to senior professionals in industry and academia
- A strong ability to persuade and tailor your messaging depending on the audience
- A strong passion for sales and a love to achieve results
- Full-cycle closing experience in a SaaS / B2B tech environment
- A positive and proactive approach, with and a can-do, will-do attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and growth
- Efficiency, good time management and prioritization
- A “people person” who is energized by connecting with people and always ready to help
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in one of the most promising industries that is growing exponentially
- A permanent, full-time job position located in Ljubljana or Maribor, Slovenia
- Access to a flex-time policy that allows employees to work based on a flexible work schedule and work-from-home (even when there isn’t a pandemic)
- Occasional opportunities to travel internationally
- Great company culture, with a young, passionate and diverse team
- Continuous mentorship, education and growth – our company encourages innovation and employee involvement on all levels
- Opportunities for promotion and career-building
- After work curriculum that includes company trips, travelogues, yoga classes and game nights
Sounds like a good fit for you? Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV accompanied by a cover letter to with the job position you are applying for in the subject line.
Finding the right team members is highly important to us, therefore we will review each inquiry with diligence and care.