Opportunity to join SciNote!
Are you passionate about business, but want to use your attention to detail for a good cause? Great – then we might have a job for you!
SciNote LLC with offices in Ljubljana, Slovenia is looking for a new Sales Support to join an international team of scientists, software developers and creative thinkers.
As a member of our team, you will be supporting Key Account Managers and assisting in distributor network management.
You will work closely with the core team and play a key role in contributing to SciNote growth and presence globally.
We are a leading SaaS company, operating in the laboratory digitalization field. Our product SciNote ELN is a digital tool for managing scientific research, which helps laboratories around the world become more organized and efficient in their everyday operations.
SciNote saves researchers time & money and contributes to greater scientific output. Our top-rated solution is used by academic and industry research organizations all around the world.
Our team is a group of passionate, innovative and hard-working individuals, connected by common values and purpose to help the world benefit the most from science.
In challenging times such as the COVID-19 pandemic, we are proud to be part of the solution through which science can work together and help the world overcome these turbulent times.
Sales Support – Key Responsibilities:
- Accounting tasks to support the Key Account Managers
- Answering RFIs/procurements form prospects
- Data monitoring collected by CSM tool
- Monitoring distributor network (accounting and network maintenance)
- Monitoring and maintaining of the sales process
- Actively participating in our sales strategy and operations improvement
- Actively involved in lead generation via management/support of outsourcing lead-gen partners.
- Excellent communication & listening skills, with complete fluency in English
- Basic Accounting skills (quoting, invoicing)
- Experience in contract interpretation
- Understanding of B2B or SaaS basics
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM) (a plus)
- Experience in Preparing RFI/procurement responses (a plus)
- Interest in/or understanding the laboratory research processes
- A positive and proactive approach, with and a can-do, will-do attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and growth
- Efficiency, good time management and prioritization
- A “people person” who is energized by connecting with people and always ready to help
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in one of the most promising industries that is growing exponentially
- A permanent, full-time job position located in Ljubljana or Maribor, Slovenia
- Access to a flex-time policy that allows employees to work based on a flexible work schedule and work-from-home (even when there isn’t a pandemic)
- Occasional opportunities to travel internationally
- Great company culture, with a young, passionate and diverse team
- Continuous mentorship, education and growth – our company encourages innovation and employee involvement on all levels
- Opportunities for promotion and career-building
- After work curriculum that includes company trips, travelogues, yoga classes and game nights
We aim to make a difference, not just as a company, but as an employer as well.
Sounds like a good fit for you? Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV accompanied by a cover letter to with the job position you are applying for in the subject line.
Finding the right team members is highly important to us, therefore we will review each inquiry with diligence and care.