Opportunity to join SciNote!
Are you passionate about business, but want to use your excellent communication skills for a good cause?
Great – then we might have a job for you!
SciNote LLC is looking for a new key account manager with customer success management skills to join an international team of scientists, software developers and creative thinkers.
As a member of our team, you will be in contact with accounts working at world’s greatest industry, government and academic institutions.
You will play a key role in contributing to our growth and presence on the US market.
We are a leading SaaS company, operating in the laboratory digitalization field. Our product SciNote ELN is a digital tool for managing scientific research, which helps laboratories around the world become more organized and efficient in their everyday operations.
SciNote saves researchers time & money and contributes to greater scientific output. Our top-rated solution is used by academic and industry research organizations all around the world.
Our team is a group of passionate, innovative and hard-working individuals, connected by common values and purpose to help the world benefit the most from science. In challenging times such as the COVID-19 pandemic, we are proud to be part of the solution through which science can work together and help the world overcome these turbulent times.
What you must bring to the company:
- Knowledge of Sales techniques, acquired through 2-3 years of sales / business
- Must be willing / able to cover meetings scheduled in following time zones: US Eastern Time all the way to US Pacific Standard Time
- Familiarity with basic sales processes and tools (CRM)
- Capacity and interest in mastering the use of a software product
- Working closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and provide product advice when needed
- University degree in the field of life-science (advantage)
- Excellent communication & listening skills, with complete fluency in English
- Confidence with in-person and web-based presentations including comfort presenting to senior professionals in industry and academia
- A strong ability to persuade and tailor your messaging depending on the audience
- A strong passion for sales and a love to achieve results
- Full-cycle closing experience in a SaaS / B2B tech environment
- A positive and proactive approach, with and a can-do, will-do attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and growth
- Efficiency, good time management and prioritization
- A “people person” who is energized by connecting with people and always ready to help
Your key tasks & responsibilities
- Actively participating in our sales strategy and operations improvement
- Monitoring the market and contributing to our understanding of main customer needs and requirements
- Generating potential leads & nurturing leads generated by our marketing team
- Guiding customers through the process of finding the optimal solution for their needs
- Guiding the customers through the software training process and ability to set up and explain the use of software on their own use case (onboarding the customers)
- Creating and maintaining long-lasting relationships with our customers to make sure they are satisfied and successful
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Customer success duties, such as developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most promising industries that is growing exponentially
- Full-time permanent position
- 20 days paid time off
- Access to a flex-time policy that allows employees to work based on a flexible work schedule and work-from-home
- Flexible location based in the U.S. (we will consider outstanding candidates outside US as long as the working hours can match the 9am-5pm EST time zone)
- Occasional opportunities to travel internationally
- Great company culture, with a young, passionate and diverse team
- Continuous mentorship, education and growth – our company encourages innovation and employee involvement on all levels
- Opportunities for promotion and career-building
- After work curriculum that includes company trips, travelogues, yoga classes and game nights
We aim to make a difference, not just as a company, but as an employer as well.
Sounds like a good fit for you? Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV accompanied by a cover letter to email@example.com with the job position you are applying for in the subject line.
Finding the right team members is highly important to us, therefore we will review each inquiry with diligence and care.