SciNote Webinar: Electronic Lab Notebook ELN in an academic lab
How to successfully implement an ELN in an academic lab?
Kelly Lambert, Jacy Jacob, University of Richmond and Klemen Zupancic, CEO SciNote
Held on the 15th of June 2021
Acquisition of an ELN in an academic lab is a real challenge.
During this webinar Kelly (University of Richmond), Jacy (University of Richmond) and Klemen (SciNote), discuss why and how to implement an electronic lab notebook ELN in an academic lab.
During the webinar we cover:
Transfer to an electronic lab notebook is a challenge for many labs. Addressing the neccessity for a change has become even more important during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Transfer from paper, managing the lab team, and implementing the ELN in the lab are tough questions to deal with. During this webinar, we discuss how to handle these burning questions when acquiring a solution for the lab.
Register to receive the webinar recording.
- Introduction to academic lab research.
- View on digitalization in academic research lab – Is it important to use a digital solution?
- How to define the lab’s requirements?
- How to encourage the lab team to implement and use the ELN in an academic lab?
- Kelly’s and Jacy’s approach and their advice.
- The biggest challenges and benefits on an ELN in an academic lab.
- The short and long-term benefits of an electronic lab notebook?
- Q&A session