- Keep all data traceable and organized by projects, experiments and tasks.
- Type your keyword and SciNote will instantly find what you are looking for.
- Comprehensive reports are generated automatically in a PDF or Word (docx.) format
Download SciNote functionalities overview PDF
- Getting your team on board
- Understanding the data structure in SciNote
- Inventory tracking & management
- Protocol & SOP Management
- Team management & collaboration
- Compliance (CFR 21 part 11, GxP)
- Integrations and API
- Data protection
Efficiently manage lab data
- Create inventories of samples, reagents, instruments etc. and link the items with experiments.
- Protocol repository enables lab members to manage, edit and share protocols. SciNote is integrated with protocols.io
- Drag and drop your tasks into workflows and visualize your lab processes.
“SciNote has been a great help to our team!”
Colin Burns, Seattle Children’s Hospital, USA
“I didn’t think that a real person would reply and give screenshots of how to fix what I was asking for. Thank you!”
Rhea Boquiren, Convergent Genomics, USA
“I love SciNote, it’s very intuitive. For every problem I have, it has a solution.”
Nubia Carabelas, Florida Department of Health, USA
Work with your team
- SciNote team prides itself in having the top-rated customer support service and onboarding.
- Write comments, tag and notify team members to make sure everyone is informed.
- All users have their roles and a determined set of permissions in SciNote.
Work on your mobile phone
This app compliments your SciNote account and helps you take SciNote to the lab bench on your phone or tablet and focus on the steps that need to be done at the bench.
Estimated time savings with SciNote by labs who are using it
Meet FDA’s 21 CFR part 11 requirements
We are proud to be the chosen solution used by researchers at the FDA.
SciNote supports electronic signatures, electronic witnessing, audit trails etc. Get SciNote’s 21 CFR Part 11 PDF guide now:
Digital Transformation of the Laboratory: A Practical Guide to the Connected Lab
2021, SciNote LLC, Wiley Inc.
The book delivers transformative new insights into current and future technologies and strategies for the digitization of laboratories. Thoroughly supported and backed-up with contributions from thought and industry leaders, the book shows scientists in academia and industry how to move from paper to digital in their own labs.